Batrider 蝙蝠骑士
释放燃油:
You need a shower. 你该洗澡了
杀死英雄时:
Its not the bat you gotta worry about. She eats fruit. 你不用害怕这只蝙蝠,她是吃水果的
Hey, ask permission the next time you wanna feed my bat. 嘿,下次来喂我的蝙蝠要先问问我
嘲讽英雄:
Oh, Lina, I was hoping youd be my backwarmer。哦,莉娜,我多希望你来给我暖暖身子
Aw, Queenie, in another life wed a been soulmates, I just know it!嗷,小女王,在另一个世界里我们一直是知音,我知道的
Drow Ranger, dont be a stranger。卓尔游侠,不要那么害羞啊
Oh now, Windrunner, you dont have to run from me。风行者,不用跑来跑去躲着我
I know, Vengeful: Chicks rule. They also die. 小复仇,我懂的,你觉得女权至上:女人也是要死的。(这一句感谢河马的翻译^^)
I gotta say, Enchantress: You are spunky。我必须要说,小鹿你真是活力十足
Spectre, I have no idea what you just said, but I could listen to you all day。幽鬼妹纸,我虽然不知道你刚才说了什么,但是我可以听你说上一整天
Crystal Maiden, you were a tall glass of ice water。冰女,你就像高脚杯里的冰水
Im not speakin ill of Lina when her ashes are still warm。莉娜的尸骨未寒的时候我是不会说她坏话的
Damn, Lina, I carried such a torch for ya. 该死的莉娜,我可是为了你才拿着这该死的火炬
Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin。能被圣堂**是多开心呢
Death Prophet, Im the one your visions been warning you about。死亡先知,我是你预言中被警告的那个人
Mirana, I think your ride and mine have a thing for each other。米拉娜,我觉得咱俩的坐骑有一腿
Broodmother, if you werent already--ugh, never mind!蜘蛛,如果你没……呃,算了
I wish I could have got a better look at you, Phantom Assassin。幻刺,我希望我能看你看的更清楚
Nightstalker, why have wings if youre not gonna fly。夜魔,你不会飞干嘛还要长翅膀
Shoulda warned ya, Storm Spirit. She likes fruit。蓝叔我要提醒你一下,她是吃水果的
Aw, Pudge, I thought you knew all about choppers. 啊,胖子我相信你对绞肉机很了解
Uh, usually Pudge, I like a chopped hog. But you the wrong sort。胖子,通常我比较喜欢切好的猪肉,但不是你这种
Sorry, my hoss here thought your name was Nectar-Lyte. Ha ha ha。非常抱歉,我以为你的名字是甜蜜的莱特(吐槽瘟疫法师)
Hey Void! Have you seen Bat to the Future?嘿,内裤脸!知道未来的蝙蝠是啥样么?
Aw, Viper, and I was gonna take you out for a spin. 啊,蝮蛇,我本想骑着你出去兜两圈
I rode a dragon once. Really chapped my hide。我曾经骑过龙,那严重威胁我的生命安全
Okay, Jakiro, which one of you wants to take me for a ride?好吧双头龙,你想让我骑你哪个头?
One time I was riding this dragon when the damn thing turned into a knight! 曾经我还骑着这条龙,后来他居然变成了一个骑士!
复活时:
Nothin like the feel of my old bat between my legs. 没人能理解我两腿间的老蝙蝠的感受
罕见语音:
Hoss here has a two-stroke engine. Gotta pet her twice to get her going. 我的蝙蝠有个两冲程的发动机,你得爱抚她两下她才能走